|Job Title:||Automation Engineer|
|Company:||PROACT Engineering Services LLC|
|Job Type:||Full time|
PROACT is a Condition Monitoring & Inspection Services Company focused on supporting mechanical integrity and inspection programs for clients in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Pipeline, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, and Automotive industries. One of our main activities is the sales, engineering, and servicing of online condition monitoring systems and associated controllers.
We offer work in a fast-paced, growing company with potential for career advancement, personal development and growth. Along with excellent training programs and challenging learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health and welfare plan (medical and life insurance), paid vacation and sick leave, and yearly air tickets to your home city. We believe in “A Higher Level of Reliability” in everything we do. For our employees, this means providing a safe and respectful workplace and a steady job with opportunities to learn and grow.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Automation Engineer will be responsible for pre-sales engineering, systems design, control panel design, project management, installation and commissioning, and servicing for Rockwell Systems.
Other additional duties include technical selling, conducting continuous marketing studies to analyze and monitor our market share, ensuring our company is registered with main customers, and coordinating with our suppliers. The job requires a lot of visits to clients offices and sites in Egypt, and minimal travel to other countries.
Prospective employees must be able to perform all tasks as detailed on the complete Job Description, be Fit for Duty at all times and be able to comply with the HSE standards for providing a Safe Workplace.
- Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Knowledge of Rockwell systems is a plus
- Sales experience is a plus
- Project coordination experience
- English competency is a must
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Advanced computer and programming skills is a plus
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in diagram, oral, schedule, or forms.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity then please send your CV with cover letter and photo to email@example.com
Thank you, we appreciate your interest in a career at PROACT; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information.