|Job Title:||Sales Engineer – Condition Monitoring|
|Company:||PROACT Engineering Services LLC|
|Job Type:||Full time|
PROACT is a Condition Monitoring & Inspection Services Company focused on supporting mechanical integrity and inspection programs for clients in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Pipeline, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, and Automotive industries.
We offer work in a fast-paced, growing company with potential for career advancement, personal development and growth. Along with excellent training programs and challenging learning opportunities, you will find competitive compensation, a comprehensive health and welfare plan (medical insurance), paid vacation and sick leave, and yearly air tickets to your home city. We believe in “A Higher Level of Reliability” in everything we do. For our employees, this means providing a safe and respectful workplace and a steady job with opportunities to learn and grow.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for selling and marketing for our range of condition monitoring and inspection Products and Services. Products include vibration systems and instruments, airborne/contact ultrasound detectors and analyzers, borescopes, lubrication accessories, inspection and infrared windows.
Duties include direct proactive sales, conducting continuous marketing studies to analyze and monitor our market share, ensuring our company is registered with main customers, following up through out the sales cycle, and coordinating with our suppliers. The job requires a lot of visit to clients offices and sites in UAE and minimal travel to neighboring countries. Collaborating with customer’s maintenance and production departments and reporting activities and data findings and improvement recommendations either to client directly or to PROACT’s Program Manager.
Duties also include business development, help in exploring new markets and finding new applications for the supported technologies, prepare proposals, and respond to technical queries.
This is a working-from-home position with flexible working hours.
Prospective employees must be able to perform all tasks as detailed on the complete Job Description, be Fit for Duty at all times and be able to comply with the HSE standards for providing a Safe Workplace.
- Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Sales experience is a must
- Project coordination experience
- English competency is a must
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a sales role.
- Training or equivalent experience in predictive technologies, NDT, or systems engineering.
- Experience with industrial equipment maintenance (motors, pumps, compressors, engines… etc).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Advanced computer and programming skills is a plus
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in diagram, oral, schedule, or forms.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
If you are interested in this employment opportunity then please send your CV with cover letter and photo to email@example.com
Thank you, we appreciate your interest in a career at PROACT; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further information.