You asked for it and we listened! PROACT would like to announce its first Mobius vibration CAT III course and examination for 2018. Enhance your knowledge and grow your career as early as possible in the year, this usually has a great effect on your job performance, satisfaction, and stability. Add a CAT III certification logo with your name to your reports, and let others recognize your deservedly earned experience and certified knowledge. Join our Vibration Analysis ISO-18436 CAT III open class in Abu Dhabi from 6 to 10 May 2018, and learn from our CAT IV certified instructor. 4 seats remaining! For pricing and more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Our instructor Mr. Khaled Ibrahim is a CAT IV certified engineer and accredited instructor with 17 years of vibration analysis and mechanical maintenance experience. He worked in various organizations in UAE, Saudi, Qatar, Iraq, and Egypt; and he helped in designing condition monitoring programs for many organization operating in oil and gas, power and water, manufacturing, and heavy industries.
The course fees covers:
- Vibration Analysis ISO-18436 level III Course printed material (colored), and working sheets
- Vibration Analysis ISO-18436 level III booklet (colored)
- Access to online training material
- Interactive preparation exam
- Course venue in a luxurious and comfortable hotel hall, with daily snacks and coffee breaks
- Lunch in hotel restaurant
- Valet parking
- PROACT excellent performance awards
- Visiting speakers from our Thermography and Ultrasound certified team
Please note that in order to obtain the maximum benefit from this class; you will need to review the course material online “before” the start date of the course. This review will be logged and audited by the certifying body, and is a prerequisite for obtaining the certificate. In our experience this will require approximately 2 weeks, and will highly improve your ability to digest any complex topics when discussed in the classroom.